Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Paranoia

Good grief.

Let's get something straight. The current legislative activity for "gun control" is about seeking background checks for the private sale of firearms. It is NOT about taking away your 2nd amendment right to own a gun.

If you are opposed to a background check for purchasing a firearm, I ask WHY? Can you please give me an unemotional, reasonable explanation as to WHY background checks are unreasonable?

I understand that it possibly wouldn't have stopped any of the current media highlighted crimes. But why is making them a bit more difficult to obtain a problem? I'm a sane citizen with no criminal history and I can legally obtain as many firearms as I choose, and I'm not opposed to waiting a few days or having a background check run. Please do. I have nothing to hide.

No one is coming into your home to take your guns. If you purchase them legally, and clearly have a legal right to own one, why would you be concerned?

If you post crap on your Facebook page propagating misconceptions about gun laws, I think you are misinformed, uneducated and quite simply, stupid and paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment